EMU Malfunction Dynamic Image Detection System,TEDS-3D
The TEDS-3D detection system has the capability to capture side and bottom images of the moving EMU through linear array and area array cameras installed along the tracks. The EMU inspection device automatically compares passing images of the same train in order to recognize malfunctions and issue early warnings. The software sends alerts to terminals in depots and railway bureaus as well as the China Railway Corporation.
- Product Features
- Precise automatic identification and early warning alerts using 3D imaging technology.
- Dual-module vehicle number identification functionality which is compatible with AEI recognition systems.
- Operator training and evaluation function to ensure proper user operation.
- Dust blower, defroster and drainage devices are used to harsh conditions.
- Minimized working time and maximized operator safety due to its modular design.
- Remote system status monitoring with IPC and capture device remote start.
- Market Performance
- This is one of the earliest 3D image detection systems in China with an increasing market share for high-speed railway installations. It has been servicing in 6 regional railway bureaus in china