Rail Derusting Machine, GQCX-220
Rail derusting machine (Model GQCX-220) is mainly used for pre-welding rail rust removal in the rail welding base. It uses abrasive belt to de-rust the top & bottom section of the rail，, and cut shaped wire brushes to derust the cross section of the rail. The system is able to allocate derusting position precisely; and the accurate control of the system is achieved by adjusting derusting time and pressure.
- Product Features
- The rail rust removing machine makes use of abrasive belts along with cup shaped wire brushes to effectively remove surface rust from rails.
- The reliability and accuracy are due to gray bus positioning technology.
- The symmetrical scissor shaped structure, swing mechanism, abrasive belt and deviation adjustment mechanism provide incredible precision for rust removal at various depths and widths.
- One-button automatic control and manual control functionality.
- Real time monitoring during all stages of operation for quick and effective adjustment.
- Market Performance
- Applied in 4 railway bureaus and rail welding factories in China.
- Technical Parameters
- Diameter of cup shaped wire brushes: 180mm
- Bandwidth of abrasive belt: 220mm ±2mm
- Rail top derusting width: 30mm~60mm
- Rail bottom derusting width: 30mm~150mm
- Overall moving distance: 1800mm
- Maximum moving speed: 0.15m/s
- Power: 31.5kW Power supply: 380V±38V, 50Hz